Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy St. George Day





Happy St. George Day!







April 23rd is St. George Day, and for those not in the know, St. George is England's patron saint, most famous for the slaying of a dragon.  In the tales, St. George rode out to battle an evil dragon that had been terrorizing a town by eating their children (or their young women, in some versions).  The valiant St. George killed the monstrous dragon, saved the princess from its claws, and peace reigned once again.

And so the legend lives, but the war between dragons and St. George is far from over.


Now, dragons walk through the world in human form, and the Order of St. George still exists, though in secret, to eradicate their ancient foes and protect humanity.  They've evolved with the times; they've traded swords for guns, horses for helicopters.  They are no longer knights, but soldiers, working together as a unit, quick and lethal.  They come from different walks of life, but their mission remains ever the same.






Destroy all dragons, no matter what the cost.


The final battle between dragonkind and the new Order of St. George begins this October.  Who will emerge victorious?  Who will become extinct?  You'll have to wait for Talon to find out.


Happy St. George Day!
-Julie















16 comments:

  1. Wooo first comment!

    I wish everyone a happy St George day!!!
    ... There must be a Talon-Dragon day!!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has gotten me really excited to read to this book now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie. Now i'm DYING to read Talon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty picture; that's what captured my attention, at first. Then I thought: wait! St George? Gosh, can't wait to watch/read Talon

      Delete
  6. Okay, you MUST stop writing stories that appeal to everything I hold dear/fascinating/love. Stop it. Bad author. Julie, this sounds unbelievably good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see and read about Talon the more impatient I grow to get to read it!
    So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read it! This is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I
    AM
    SO
    EXCITED FOR TALON!!
    I can't wait!! I love all Julie's books! All of them are my favorites! Talon will be one of them soon!! Kyaa~

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited! I cant wait! I am going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sooooo cannot wait for this! I know it's going to be EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved both the iron fey and the blood of eden, i love the writing style and i LOVE dragons, this is going to be the BEST book EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank for your post. We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new
    scheme in our community
    Cách phân biệt ổn áp standa 20kva chính hãng:

    √ Do Công ty Cổ phần Ổn Áp Biến Áp Standa Việt Nam sản xuất
    √ Trên máy ổn áp standa 15kva có tem cào SMS chống hàng giả, hàng nhái
    √ Vỏ máy standa 20kva sơ tĩnh điện đặc biệt
    √ Đỉnh máy standa được dập chìm chữ STANDA…
    Quý khách có thể chọn máy công suất lớn hơn như Standa 15KVA, Standa 20KVA, ổn áp lioa 15kva | standa | standa theo nhu cầu!
    ☎️ Hotline 0915.951.325 để có giá tốt hơn!
    lioa 15kva | ổn áp standa 10kva

    ReplyDelete