Wednesday, November 24, 2010

For Aspiring Authors

Happy day before Turkey Day!

And just a quick note: this is for all aspiring authors. My wonderful, creative, awesomely talented agent recently uncovered her brainchild, the San Francisco Writer's University, an ONLINE university where you can learn everything you wanted to know about writing. Plus, you can learn about the business side of writing, the agent secrets and the publication process and how to write a book proposal.









So, at the risk of sounding like a commercial, what are you waiting for? Its free to sign up, the premium classes are reasonably priced, and there are a ton of free classes as well. (The classes are downloadable as mp3 files.) You can post comments, join discussions, and reach out to other writers in the community. (I'm a member, so feel free to friend me, if you like.) I know Laurie McLean, and I know she's very big on helping aspiring authors get published, so this site is really tailored to that. And, since it's just getting started, it's all set to explode into something fantastic.

Hope to see you there!

The San Fransisco Writer's University

Julie

6 comments:

  1. Thanks actually really cool! I'm definitely going to be checking that out! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally going to check that out! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join... but I'm like, twelve :(

    ReplyDelete